I was given this title – and what it means to me, is that People buy from ME. In a business world where every one competes with a range of similar products and services in their own field – what makes the difference? ME! Or YOU! As a person.
P is for Posture (and gestures) – How do you use hand gestures? Sitting position? Stance?
E is for Eye Contact
O is for Orientation – How do you position yourself? In a group? One to One? In a meeting?
P is for Proximity – How close do you sit / stand to clients and colleagues?
L is for Looks/Appearance – What impression are you conveying? Does it fit with the culture of your client?
E is for Expressions of Emotion – Are you using facial expressions to express appropriate emotion?
Then I thought about what the word “Passion” means. I looked it up in several dictionaries.
- noun: strong or intense feeling or emotion
- noun: a feeling of strong sexual desire
- noun: any object of warm affection or devotion (Examples: “The theatre was her first love” or “he has a passion for fashion”)
- noun: an irrational but irresistible motive for a belief or action
- noun: something that is desired intensely Education Slot