An excellent Education slot reminding us of what a good BNI member should be doing on a weekly basis.
- Attend regularly and send a substitute if you can’t make it.
- Arrive early and stay until the end.
- Prepare a new 60 second speech every week.
- Sit next to a different member at each meeting.
- Always wear your name badge during the meeting
During the week
- Have regular dances with other BNI members.
- Go to chapter social events – helps build your team.
- Attend BNI workshops.
- Always have your BNI wallet with you.
- Visit other BNI Chapters.
- Bring as many visitors as you can.
- Make other people’s visitors feel welcome.
Generating Business for your BNI chapter
- Know how to identify a good referral.
- Take all referrals seriously and do your best to turn them into business.
- Use the services of other chapter members.
- Be specific about the referrals you are looking for each week.
- Have a good memory hook.
- Spend time preparing your 10 minute presentation.
- Give testimonials – both to chapter members and about your BNI experiences.
- Be a member of BNI all week long.